Booking Terms and Conditions
Identification & Security:
We will ask you to provide photo ID and view your credit card at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific apartment requests.
3. To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of one (1) nights tariff is required to be paid on booking. Payment may be made by direct credit, MasterCard or VISA
4. Keys will be made available from reception once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception. Should you be departing outside office hours, please contact reception the day before departure.
5. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bins and washing up done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
6. Pets are not allowed at the resort.
7. Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
8. Smoking is not permitted – we promote a smoke free environment.
9. The following conditions also apply.
Low Season: If cancellation occurs within 7 days of arrival full tariff may be forfeited.
High Season: This includes school holidays, Easter, Christmas Holidays- if cancellation occurs after booking but more than 28 days before arrival 1st night fee is forfeited.
Inside 28 days of arrival the full tariff may be forfeited.
No Shows: Full tariff is charged. Also guests who reduce the length of stay once in house will not receive a refund on remaining nights booked and paid.